Earlier this week Uber announced their national giving campaign by making a donation from Uber and raising funds for #3MillionMeals to support No Kid Hungry, to help eliminate child hunger in America. Today, Uber is teaming up with Sweetgreen to continue these efforts for a one-day UberLUNCH pop up. From 11 – 1:30 PM request and purchase a freshly-prepared meal by Sweetgreen delivered in 10 minutes!
Every dollar of your lunch meal will go to No Kid Hungry. The lunch menu includes a Kale Caesar Salad and a Date Cake for dessert for $12. The Kale Caesar is Sweetgreen’s popular spin on a classic; shredded kale with chopped romaine, tomatoes, shaved parmesan, parmesan crisp, roasted chicken, fresh lime squeeze, and house-made caesar dressing. The date cake is a special holiday treat crafted exclusively for UberLUNCH and so will not be available in any stores. The cake contains dates, walnuts, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and heart-healthy cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.
Here is How To Order:
- Open your Uber app on your smartphone between 11-1:30
- Select the LUNCH option on the far right of the slider
- Set your delivery location and request your LUNCH
- Once connected, your driver will text you to find out how many meals you would like to order (up to 10)
- Meet your driver outside and grab your delicious Kale Caesar and Date Cake!
No cash will be needed as your lunch will be billed directly to your UBER account, and every dollar will go to No Kid Hungry. UberLUNCH will only be available in the 11-1:30 timeframe within Manhattan. For more details on the giving campaign and delivery instructions, click here to visit the Uber blog.